|Before you submit. Please recheck your order form. Did you include
your name and contact information? If not, we will not know who placed
the order. Thank you.
1. How thick you would like your chops (in inches) and how many per package?
2. How much ground lamb per package (in pounds)?
3. How you would like the back, shoulder,and leg of your lamb cut-up?
If you choose not to grind any cuts, you will have very little ground lamb.
1) How big you would like your roasts (in pounds).
2) How thick you would like your steaks (in inches) and how many per package.
3) How much ground beef you would like per package.
4) How to cut the rib area. It is big and you have the choice of using half of it for
steaks and half of it for roasts.
Your Meat Order and Cutting Instructions
1) Fill out the contact information, or we cannot process your order.
2) Place your meat order next to each meat type below. If there is a type of meat that you do
not want, please do not make any selections for it.
3) Fill out the cutting instructions below for each meat type desired.
We communicate your cutting instructions to the butcher to you so that you can get your
meat cut to your specifications. We have the basic options listed here for every type of
Each form accounts for only half of an animal (except for poultry). Therefore, if you have
purchased a whole steer use both steer forms. If you have purchased 11/2 lambs use
three lamb forms, and so on.
Your Meat Order
Please enter how many chickens you would like returned to you, either cut-up or
whole and whether you would like your giblets.